Popcorn itself isn’t unhealthy, it’s what you put on it, that makes it unhealthy. Dark chocolate is the healthiest chocolate there is, and this Montezumas dark chocolate is 73% cocoa. They can be enjoyed at any time if you keep them in the fridge, which is great for portion control. So, if you would like to know how to make this delicious snack, check out the recipe below.
You will need:
How to make them:
- Put 2 table spoons of coconut oil into a pan on a medium heat.
- Pour half a cup of popcorn into the pan and put the lid on whilst the popcorn pops!
- Fill half of another pan with hot water, and put a glass bowl over it.
- Place in the bowl however much chocolate you would like, and stir it until it is melted.
- Take the bowl off the heat and wait for the popcorn to have all popped.
- Put the popcorn into the bowl of chocolate and mix until all of the chocolate has covered the popcorn.
- Put the popcorn into the fridge for a couple of hours, and enjoy as a healthy snack!
I really enjoyed making and eating this recipe, if you did too tweet me letting me know!