I’ve been craving blueberry pancakes recently, so I did what any normal person would do and scoured Pinterest for a recipe I liked the look of! I found this one and it caught my attention as it only really requires 3 ingredients, which is so convenient! All that’s in it is bananas, blueberries and eggs! Simple! I need to share it with you because they were so delicious and I want everyone to try them!
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 – large ripe bananas
- a handful – blueberries (optional)
- 2 – eggs
- butter (for cooking)
- 1/4 tsp -baking powder
- In a mixing bowl crack the eggs and add in baking powder, then whisk together.
- In another bowl, add the bananas and lightly mash with a potato masher or fork, but not too much. There should be chunks.
- Pour wet mixture into bananas and stir to combine.
- In a frying pan, cook pancakes over a medium low heat, adding in around 5 blueberries to each pancake. Flip over.
- Serve while hot.
I really hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed eating the pancakes! Tweet me or tag me in a photo on Instagram if you cook these, I’d love to see! Have you had blueberry pancakes before?